How Our Mentorship Program Works...
Players have access to Townshend Hockey Staff throughout the following year for advice, continued suggestions for improvement and guidance on how to position themselves for success.
In addition to our daily coaches corner, players meet individually with Graeme to set attainable short and long-range goals as well as discuss the path to reach those goals.
Game Film Analysis
Part of the year-round mentorship program is the ability to submit game film to the Townshend Hockey staff for feedback.
Boarding Camp Features
"Live and Train Like a Pro"
• NHL Combine style On Ice and Off Ice Testing
• Full-Time Equipment Manager
• Medical Trainer
• Free Stick and Sock Tape
• Free Skate Sharpening
• Professional On and Off Ice Apparel
• Professional Individual Evaluations
• 22 Hours On Ice Training
• NHL Strength Coach designed Off Ice Training
• Daily Coaches Corner (chalk talk)
• Three Nutritious Meals a Day
Typical Day at our Boarding Camps
6:30 AM - Wake Up
7:00-7:30 - Breakfast
8:00-10:00 - Ice
10:20-Noon Off Ice: Strength/Speed Training
Noon-12:30 - Lunch
1:00-3:00 - Ice
3:20-5:30 - Off Ice: Stickhandling/Shooting
5:30-6:15 - Dinner
6:15-7:00 - Coaches Corner
7:00-8:30 - Activity
8:30-9:30 - Free Time
9:30-10:00 - In Rooms
10:00 PM - Lights Out